Sunday 16 January 2011

Goal 4 - Brush my teeth twice a day three month in a row.

Brush my teeth twice a day three month in a row.


This is almost a bit embarrassing as goal but at least pretty self-explanatory.

As kids we've always been told to brush our teeth twice (or even three times) a day, and most people just keep doing that.

I personally have always hated brushing my teeth but did it anyway.

During my severe depression I did keep showering regularly, unlike a lot of other people with the same symtoms, but I did lack the ambition to brush my teeth. My bulimia worsened this, as it's not wise to brush your teeth after throwing up as your

Now that I'm trying to recover from both I have a hard time getting back to brushing my teeth and I'm struggling to brush them once a day.

I think once I manage to brush my teeth twice a day for three months, I should be completely used to it again.

1 comment: