Monday 17 January 2011

Goal 9 - Work out (at the Gym, riding bike, yoga, etc) for 1001 hours


Work out (at the Gym, riding bike, yoga, etc) for 1001 hours.


I am trying to work out/do gymnastics regularly.

I'm not going into detail now why sports is a good idea as I'm sure everyone is aware of that!

Trying to recover I want to focus on an hour of moving and feeling my body every day. I know I can't go to the gym every single day, so doing Yoga at home half an hour before and half an hour after university, for example, counts as well.

However, I know that there are days when I'm too tired, too busy or simply too ill to do any kind of work out. On the other hand, when I go to the gym I hardly ever feel like stopping after an hour, as there are many things I enjoy doing there. This way 1001 hours should be realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment