Monday 17 January 2011

Goal 8 - Go to bed before/at 22.00 101 times.

Go to bed before/at 22.00 101 times.


I'm the most productive in the morning, so going to sleep early and being able to get a lot done in the morning is what I'm aiming for!

Also, morning is the time when I'm most motivated for doing sports and going to the gym. If I want to do that before work or before university I NEED to get up around 6, which is my favourite time to get up anyway.

Besides, a lot of studies have shown that going to bed early and before midnight can be very beneficial for your health in general.

While ultimately my aim is to get a regular sleep pattern, I know that it's an illusion for a busy 21-year old to always go to bed at the same time, that's why I chose a number of times instead.

Hopefully this will get me to try and get my sleep early at least on a normal day.

No comments:

Post a Comment